Wednesday, July 27, 2011

July 27, Summer Entry 3

Sorry it has taken me so long to post this. There is a long story which is actually shorter if I tell you in person.
In the world of construction, the contractors broke ground this week on the area out by the(former) softball field at SMS. I didn't think they would go through with it this summer given that the summer is over half over. Mr. Realini's room is behind a fence, I think so not accessible. My room is due to have the floors waxed next week so that will be out. I do not think any other place is available this or next week. I checked the community room at De Anza Park but it would be $240 plus a cleaning deposit. So when can we meet you may ask? The following week, I will be in Santa Rosa and while you are all welcome to come play in my large game room/basement, I do not think any of could actually get there on your own. The main area is big enough for 2 pool tables but I digress. I will be check with Mr. Realini about the following week (the week before school starts) or if he had any luck with Mr. G.
Keep the faith that something will occur.