Tuesday, July 19, 2011

July 19 Summer Entry 2

Well things came out all right in the end with my procedure. I am certainly learning new vocabulary terms.
On to the events at hand.
Mr. Realini and I would like to host a Pirates game day next week. However, I do not have all of your email addresses and I would be overconfident to think that all of you actually follow this blog. Still, if you are out there, please email me at chris.roberts@sesd.org to say which day of the week, next week, would work best for you. I am looking for Katie, Justin, Gavin, Nathan, David, Alex, Mario, Jeffery, Patrick, Scott, Sam, and Dang for starters. If you know any of these people, contact them for me please. If I did not include your name but you want to play then still please contact me. I plead summer vacation amnesia. Try to contact me this week.