Friday, July 8, 2011

July 8 Summer Entry 1

Hello all. I have discovered I need a chainsaw on a stick, a leaf blower(though given the specs of blowing over 100 mph, I think small woodland creature blower would not be amiss), and a jackhammer (60 lb should be sufficient). I have also discovered that trees do not take kindly to being trimmed and my forehead is proof of their retaliatory abilities. I have also discovered that Target is selling boxes of Pirates cards. $10 for 20 packs (you do the math). The bonus is that they are not just the purple cards (which are in there) but also The Cursed Sea - Fire and Steel and The Cursed Sea - Rise of the Fiends). So if you are looking to add to your collection, now is a great time to buy.
I get to see a Giants game on Sunday, July 10 from one of those boxes. I also get to have a colonoscopy on Friday, a week from today. (the day the last Harry Potter movie comes out.
I am committing to painting American Revolution soldiers and Early WW II airplanes from Flying Tigers period.
Mr. Realini and I will not be available for gaming until after July 17 so keep checking back this next week. My lunch is ready gtg.