Monday, September 19, 2011

Agenda Sept 19

1 Journal 10 Density of Solids
2 Activity Density of Regular Solids
3 Activity Density of Irregular Solids
4 WS Density Questions (practice)

Had a great weekend in SLO. Kendra's room has a wonderful view of the hills and the campus. Got to see Matt's room too. Matt the view out of your window puts me in mind of a black diamond ski run from the side. We ate a lot. Firestone's Huckleberries (Pismo), Steamers (Pismo too), and a Thai place whose name I do not recall but around the corner from Firestone's. Kendra has a lot of leftovers.

I spent the time in the back of the car entering grades. Some children need to be more careful writing their names. Some need to turn in their work. Pinnacle still not updated so no scores in computer yet.

I was jazzed that 3 parents who did the homework assignment for back to school night questioned the placement of the dependent and independent variables on the X and Y axes. How cool to have parents that notice that I got it wrong. I will change it for next year.

Next weekend we will be off to Santa Rosa. Is it vacation yest?