Thursday, September 15, 2011

Agenda Sept 15

1 Journal 9 Metric Measuring 4 Volume continued
2 Activity Metric Mania 4 Day 2 Volume - Irregular Solids
3 Collect Metric Mania 2 Length

Those of you following closely will notice I am off a day in collecting. That is because Micah told me that the assignment I tried to collect was due the next day. I, being a foolish mortal, believed him. He has an excuse but since I am the editor of the blog, his excuse is not admissible. So the due dates are pushed back one day except for today's. It is correct.

My wife is out of town so, of course, I didn't get to sleep right away. It isn't a party thing. Its just a different routine.

My daughter made it to SLO. She sent a text message showing the neighbors. Goats out the window.

Miniatures Club is on Memoir 44. Some High School/ older kids are playing Catan. I may work on MULE or something else. I need to find time to paint miniatures. We are looking for Matt Gilbert. He should be back from Detroit.