Monday, September 10, 2012

Agenda September 10

1 Check, Repair, and Turn in the Worksheets about conversion from yesterday
2 Activity Length Lab due today at the end of the period.  This assignment was not finished by many so those of you who did not finish today will need to squeeze it in during tomorrow's Measurement Activity.

I got to go to a good friend's 70th birthday party (great ribs) in Gilroy and then the Stanford Duke Game that evening.  Wearing Duke gear at Stanford Stadium was really interesting.  I saw Drew and Kendra, two former students, the Messners and Mr. Reynolds.  When I got home, I feel asleep going up the stairs to bed.
Sunday at church there was an acknowledgement and praying for teachers.  I will take all the help I can get (especially the divine kind).
Back to School night is tomorrow.  If you can come, it would be great to meet you.  Check the school map in your child's agenda.