Monday, April 18, 2016

Agenda April 18

Listen, my children, and you shall hear
Of the midnight ride of Paul Revere,
On the eighteenth of April, in Seventy-five;
Hardly a man is now alive
Who remembers that famous day and year.

And the 110th anniversary of the 1906 San Francisco Earthquake.  What a day.
So over Spring Break I did a number of things but Friday what I did was panic.
As of today there are three weeks until the Science STAR test.  I have spent the bulk of today mapping out the next three weeks so we cover everything before testing.  The only thing we cannot do is review.  I will see if  I can post an abreviated version of the calendar here.  So, here we go.

1 Activity Motion Stations Day 1
2 WS Life Saving Barrier (due Wed. May, 11)
3 WS Showing Forces (due Wed. May, 11)
4 CH10 Test on Wednesday, April 20
5 Review Gravity Lab from before break tomorrow.
6 CH10 HW, Vocab., Constructing Meaning, PreReading, Marking the Text, and the WS Isaac Newton's 3 Laws and Newton's 2nd Law are all now due Wednesday, May 11.