Monday, November 16, 2015

Agenda November 16

1 Check CH4.1 and 4.2 HW, J33 CH4.1 and 4.2 Vocabulary, J34 CH4.1 and 4.2 Constructing Meaning, WS The Atom, WS Elements and Their Symbols, WS Calculating Protons Neutrons and Electrons, WS Name that Element, WS Meet the Elements, WS Name that Element Only, WS Bohr Model Homework, WS Bohr Model Trading Cards
2 Review WS Bohr Model Homework and WS Bohr Model Trading Cards
3 Test CH 4.1 and 4.2 on Tues. Nov 17
It has come to my attention that some students are using the "Well I was absent when you passed that out" excuse.  This is not a valid excuse in my class.  If students are absent, they should look at this blog to find out what they missed and when they return, they should look on the wall for any posted work and if they cannot find it come and talk to me.  End of trimester after grades are due is too late.  Yes, I know.  How do I get them to look at this blog.  Well, it is posted.