Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Agenda February 24

Rats.  I knew I forgot to do something.
1 Journal 86 CH 8 Pre Read due today
2 Journal 87 CH 8 Vocabulary due Friday March 7
3 Journal 88 CH 8 Constructing Meaning due Friday March 7
CH 8 Test is most likely the middle of next week

I managed to bruise my lower back severely on the first Sunday of winter break skiing with my daughters.  It was great to be able to go with them and they looked after me for the rest of the day.  Yes I kept skiing.  We got to visit my dad at his house in the desert which was great too.
In Santa Rosa, I connected  with a cabinet shop and now have a source for wood for the Miniatures Club project at my favorite price.
My wife and I planted 13 fruit trees on the last Saturday of the break when we should have been just sitting with soup and trying to get through our colds.
Well, back to school.