Monday, January 6, 2014

Agenda January 6

1 WS Video Bill Nye Chemical Reactions

Reminder HW due on Friday

I had a great vacation.  The balloon explosion on Friday night went really well (defined as no one was hurt).  I got better in time for Christmas.  I got to do my traditional shopping with my daughters right before Christmas.  This year the location was a different mall and lunch because Rubios Fish Tacos are no longer in the malls.  We saw The Hobbit and Saving Mr. Banks (tissue alert).  I almost finished building a 12 foot wide gate.  We had a fun New Year's playing croquet though Stanford lost.  We held an engagement party for our youngest catered by the Crepe Man who also sells crepes at the Los Gatos Sunday morning Farmer's Market.  It was great with a wide selection.  I recommend him.