Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Agenda November 20

1 Element Project Day 4
I went over tips on how to do the poster.  It took me 7 minutes to set up a poster so students should have been able to complete the project in the time allotted.  Many did not finish and left the poster in my room until after school to then take home.  I was at school until 6PM and over 12 were still left behind and unfinished.  So sad.
Holiday EC.  I offered all classes the opportunity to earn +5 Extra Credit for participating in an outing that related to History or Science.  These activities do not need to cost anything and I gave examples to all classes.  Students need to bring some proof of the activity such as a brochure or ticket stub or picture of them at the activity.  I am the final arbiter of what will be counted.