Saturday, October 6, 2012

Agenda October 5

1 Journal 19 Characteristics of Matter
2 Journal 20 Mixtures
3 Journal 21 Compounds
4 Activity Heterogeneous and Homogeneous Substances (due on Monday)

I swore I put this up yesterday.  Listening to the Giants first playoff game of the season.  Brandon Belt just made a great play.  I wonder if, tomorrow, it will be the play of the game or just a great effort.  The future will only tell when we get there. 
We trimmed some bushes and trees today here in Santa Rosa.  The weather is a perfect 75.  Last year at this time there was a foot of snow in the Sierras and an inch of rain in Los Gatos.  I wonder what this winter has in store.
Report cards are due out to you all this week.  I wonder what it will look like.  We have not seen them.  Mr. Realini got a Standards Based Report Card from a new transfer student.  It was 6 pages.  I feel that if we want to do it right, our report cards will need to be like that.