Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Agenda March 21

1 Video Bill Nye Motion
2 Check Chapter 10 Review WS Packet
3 Trade and Grade Bill Nye
4 Test Chapter 10 tomorrow

A note as a result of today's team meeting. Any student with a U for 3rd trimester in Work Habits and/or Citizenship will not be attending the Great America Field Trip. When polled, all 8th grade teachers said they give a U in Work Habits if the student has earned a grade of F.
Related to that is my end of 3rd Trimester late and missing work policy. The last day to turn in ANY late or make up work for 3rd Trimester is Tuesday, May 29. Do not ask for any papers or what you can do to fix your grade after Friday, May 25. You need to address this issue in the beginning of May which is a little less than a month and a half away.
About Citizenship. This is a qualitative grade except for me and chewing gum. If you are caught in my class or any other place on campus chewing gum, then you fit under my rules about gum chewing. Please see my beginning of the year rules about this.
Any questions? email me.