Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Agenda December 7

1 Journal 47 Ionic Bonding continued - Properties of Ionic Compounds
2 Journal 48 Covalent Bonds and Properties of Molecular Compounds
3 Journal 49 Properties of Polar and Non Polar Molecular Compounds
4 Peer Review of Ionic Compounds and Lewis Dot Periodic Table WS due today
5 Ionic and Covalent Bonds Practice WS due Friday, Dec. 9

Lots of misbehavior during the assembly today.
Mr. Realini says he will be there for the finish of the Pirates Tournament.
I plan on being here for the beginning of Areodrome.
I did not get to go to a Stanford Christmas party this evening. Too many people who were really important did not RSVP and still needed to attend. I missed out on the all you can eat sushi and the endless shrimp bowl. I always take it as a personal challenge to see if I can empty that thing. Oh well. I was fortunate enough to have my daughter be available so we went out for sushi. That was nice.
I am re-gearing up for playing Ancients again.