Friday, September 10, 2010

Agenda Sept 10

1 J5 Eureka (Gravity and Weight vs Mass)
2 Turn in Triple Beam Balance Activity
3 J6 How to Read a Graduated Cylinder
4 Activity Liquid Volumes Using Different Measuring Tools

Wow what a fire in San Bruno last night. When I lived in San Diego, I lived next to one of those kind of gas transmission lines. Nothing ever happened because that's the way it supposed to be.

Well the 8th Grade Girls Softball team played a really good game yesterday. It was really close until the last inning when Egan MS pulled away. We can beat them if we see them in the playoffs. Today is ice cream in my room.

Miniatures is still Catan then I get to go out for sushi.

I will be absent on Monday and Mrs. Guerrieri will be teaching volume of regular solids and density. BE GOOD. I will be moving my daughter into the dorms at Cal Poly SLO.

I hope to see many parets on Back to School Night on Tuesday.