Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Agenda May 4

1 Finish and Grade Review Worksheet Packet
2 Journal 81 Prove That... Project A choice of three experiments awaits you. The trouble is, you must design, carry out, and communicate (lab report)your experiment.
The actual experiment will be carried out in the beginning of next week.

Miniatures Club Has a 50/50 chance of being canceled this week. I am day to day with this cold and sore throat. What a way to spend Teacher Appreciation Week.

A great thing happened to me on Monday Mr. Realini went to a fantasy baseball camp over the weekend. He plays on a team that represents the SF Giants. One game was against the team representing the Oakland A's. Playing right field was Bill Nye (yes Bill Nye the Science Guy). Mr. Realini got Bill Nye to sign a baseball for me. It says "Hey Chris, Baseball is Science Bill Nye the Science Guy". I bet I am the only person with a baseball signed by Bill Nye. I am buying a display case for the ball.